Ticker Time

Monday, June 11, 2007

It's a slow start...but here's Baby Step #2!

Not a whole lot to report yet. I'm sticking with the Coke Zero, and have actually had several people ask me about it when they see me with it at work. I was under the impression that it had been around for several months, but I could be wrong! :) One of the things I'm planning to do is start using my Yoga Booty Ballet video again. I had gotten burned out on it before, but I think all I really need is just the determination to get through it and get the job done. I was doing three days a week over the winter, but I'm going to commit to just one for now. It's summer, and I'm spending time outside, mowing and watering the lawn and things like that. If I can keep to one day a week for a month, I'll start to bump up the number of days a week.

3 comments:

Callie Ann said...

Rock on Baby stepper that the way to get er done.

Sara B said...

Coke Zero sounds like a big step. Good job! It won't take too long and you will be completely used to the taste and will think regular Coke tastes funny.
Good luck with the video.
Walking is my preferred form of exercise. Preferrably outdoors 'cuz the scenery is better.
I am in need of a walking buddy if you are interested.

VegasGirl said...

Honestly, knocking out the calories from coke will be a huge step forward in losing weight. Especially if you are like me and have two or three lined up before you enter an instance. =0p

For the horde!! =D