Ticker Time

Friday, June 22, 2007

Keep on keepin' on!

Walking is so far a rousing success. We've managed a walk every day this week, of about the same duration and length. My hubby has joined us on a couple, as has Sara's hubby. The kids have enjoyed the time outside as well. I won't have a weight update until Monday, though, because I have no scale at home. I'm hoping to see a positive change though, because I'm doing my best to continue good eating habits even though I've had the last couple of days off, and the weekend is still ahead. I also spent some extra time outside planting some flowers around our tree. It's not the robust garden I imagined, but it looks nice to have some extra color there!

1 comment:

Sara B said...

I certainly am enjoying the the time outside, being with you and the kids, and the walks.
Let's keep it up! :)