Ticker Time

Friday, January 8, 2010

Finally Friday!

240 again this morning, huzzah!

I actually got to have lunch yesterday, so I ate my salad. I'm also having peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast, in lieu of a bagel, until we go to the store this weekend. We had homemade chicken tenders and potato skins (which were left in the freezer from New Year's) last night. Usually I make a pig of myself when hubby makes them, but I limited myself to two and a half pieces of chicken and about the same amount of potato skins. It was not easy though, he can do miracles with a pan of hot oil!

Tonight is pork chops, and I am looking forward to that! :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the two pound loss!

CrAzY Working Mom said...

I stepped on the scales this morning and since my weigh in on Monday, I've GAINED a pound! Gaaaaahhh! This is my first time on weight watchers. Since I won't "officially" weigh in until Monday I'm trying not to make too much of it.

Keep up the good work!

Sara said...

I am so jealous of your home-cooked meals!!