Ticker Time

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-in

241 without the radio again this morning.

I hardly ate anything yesterday, which was completely not on purpose. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast, and I was kept busy enough at work that I didn't really have time to eat. So when I got home for dinner, I was starving!

I tried to be good though. We had mini subs, and I had two, with ham, a slice of provolone cheese, some lettuce, and a small amount of mayo. Then I had some potato salad and a couple of handfuls of Doritos.

So far today I've had a chocolate chip granola bar. I have some salad with a bit of shredded cheese and some ranch dressing for lunch, and another granola bar and a 100-calorie pack of wheat thins for a snack. I've got a 20 oz of Diet Coke for caffeine purposes, and a 2-liter of Coke Zero to refill it with for the rest of the week.

So far, so good! :) Except for my sense of time, apparently. It's Wednesday, not Tuesday! XD

1 comment:

Linda said...

Nope, it's Wednesday which stinks because that means I have to leave for work in about 30 minutes.

Today's lunch? Cheese and crackers! I really need to get the rest of this "bad food" out of the house and then get to the store for some good stuff but it's just been too cold to even think about it!

I think dinner tonight at work is going to be a can of soup so if all I eat today is cheese & crackers and a can of soup then at least I didn't do too badly. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself!