Ticker Time

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Addendum

I just hopped back on the scale at work without my walkie-talkie radio thing on. As it turns out, it weighs about two pounds, and without it I'm at 241. So that's where my ticker is going, and I am going to try to stick to checking it every day. I feel that some sort of constant reassurance is the only way I'm going to be able to keep up with what I'm doing. If I stop checking, I'll lose focus, and then before you know it, a few months have gone by and anything I've lost has returned and brought a few friends along for the ride.

I can do this, gosh darnit!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I hate to say this but I'd be pretty happy with 241 right about now. I'm pretty sure I'm hovering around the 250 spot on the scale but I haven't officially checked yet. I have a physical the end of the month so perhaps I'll use that as my jumping off number ... either that or try to find our scale somewhere under the mess that is Amanda's bed!